Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My ass hurts...........

Rode my bike about 45 miles yesterday with my good friend Hank. I got the okay from my knee surgeon to pretty much ride as much as I want.....even if my knee gets slightly sore as he said it's great for my range of motion.

Currently, my range of motion sucks, I'm having a difficult time climbing or descending stairs as my knee isn't completely healed yet. It was starting to alarm me, but my doc assured me that it's gonna be a couple more months until all the cutting and moving of ligaments is completely healed up and until then- it's gonna hurt.

There ain't no way any of this would be possible if I didn't have a small motor on the back of my bicycle helping out from time to time. Yesterday, I pedaled pretty hard for the first hour and a half....the last hour- not so much as my knee was starting to hurt.

Life is good.

No comments: