Thursday, July 07, 2005

Flame overload..........

I'm probably the only person around with a flamed Shuffle......
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I suppose I have way to much spare time............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As I am typing this on Thursday afternoon-we are getting a monsoon type rainstorm, it doesn't look like it in the picture but it's like being inside a car wash.

On to Test-It-Thursday..............

Whenever I ride off road in the summer, some sort of bug spray is almost mandatory here in South Central Pennsylvania. Due to some of the tight singletrack we have around here, picking up deer ticks is a very real possibility.

I use this stuff here........
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
We are talking Repel 40% Deet.

Not sure how healthy it is to wear something with that much Deet in it, but it does an awesome job of keeping the bugs out of my face on climbs. Let's face it, ain't no way I'm fast enough to outrun the bugs on most climbs. It cost about 5 bucks a can and is worth every penny.

This next item is sure to gross some folks out.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Mmmmm, donut shortening :-)

Here is a close-up of the nutrition panel.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Not sure why it's called a "Nutrition Panel"

1890 servings of pure fat calories in a 50 pound block and I use a block of this stuff every night I work. Yum. And people wonder why they have trouble losing weight. This stuff (hydrogenated soybean oil) is some nasty-ass shit. It and high fructose corn syrup are in just about everything except toothpaste and toilet paper.


I am saddened by what has happened in London.

Terrorism isn't the answer to the world's problems.

I have a wonderful family and I feel for those folks.

It just isn't right.

Till later.

No comments: