Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Weekend update.........

Been a busy weekend.

Got an nice little short off-road ride in Sunday morning before it got to hot out down at Lake Redman. I think we mighta rode 7 or 8 miles. Whatever, it was just fun to get out with some buddies and get a little dusty.

I was planning on vacuuming out my wife's car but somehow how it turned into a 5 hour detailing session Sunday afternoon-after that, I was pretty much smoked..............

WTF? I think the guy oughta fill up his freakin' yard with American flags. I mean, he only leaves them up for 3 or 4 weeks which is the same as Christmas lights. What's the big deal?

Here's my arrogant opinion...............cops don't nearly make enough money for the shit they have to put up with. This guy deserves a raise.

Instead of the fine, they should tow the offenders vehicles to the infield and have a monster truck car crushing competition.

Not as easy as it looks........

This is Cateye's newest light. Kinda looks like the blower housing from a Top Fuel car.

My lovely wife has begun to trench out our daughter's room..........

Here are a few thumbnails of what it looked like before Janet touched anything.

Click'em to see the full sized horror.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I don't know exactly what my wife has gotten rid of but I hauled 2 trash bags full of stuff out to the trash. I'm thinking of this quote when I look in her room. I'm glad of 2 things..........

#1 Her room has a door that we can close.

#2 We haven't found any dead animals.

..................It's gonna get a whole lot uglier before it gets better.

Here's a nifty website to educate yourself about spyware.

This website doesn't really have any tie in to my weekend, but it's kinda funny. Don't click on it if rabbits having sex offends you.

Beat it? You gotta be kidding me. Good idea, but they coulda picked a better slogan.

Been following the tour over the weekend, not having OLN totally blows. Yeah, I know they show rodeos and bass fishing most of the time but a little bike love would be nice. If Lance doesn't have too much bad luck, I don't see anyone beating him.

It's kind of funny how everyone forgets about all the problems in cycling for 3 weeks out of every year. It's a tough sport that chews up and spits out lots of riders. Kinda sad sometimes considering all the training they do.

Saw some guy riding out his bike on Rt 83 Sunday on my way back from the Lake Redman ride. On the wrong side of the road. Without a helmet. In a construction zone. What could possibly go wrong?

I was gonna feature my new flame stickers on this week's Test it Thursday but I was bored so I put them on Monday morning instead of riding cause my knee was sore............

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Did I overdo the flames? Yeah probably, but it's a free country and I like flames. Sue me.

Our son is a pyromaniac.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are a couple more thumbnails of him and a couple of his cousins lighting off fireworks July 4th. It's the one day out of the year the kid is allowed to play with fire and he loves it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My nephew Joe is also a pyro
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And so is his sister Mary Beth
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A little time exposure action

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The aftermath

No blown off fingers, so it was all good.

Till later.

No comments: