Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Daniel, Diet Coke and Mentos.......

I don't think I'm ever gonna grow up. At least I hope I don't. When our son wanted to drop a couple packs of Mentos mints into a 2 liter bottle of Diet Coke to see what would happen........I said "Sure, why the heck not?"

This by the way, is the most artistic Diet Coke and Mento video ever made.

I went out and bought a Nintendo DS Lite for the family to use and take on vacation. Our son already has a regular DS and he'll no doubt be using the new one most of the time, but I or Katie get first dibs on it when we want to play with it. I'm not a huge video gamer but I like playing Brain Age and Suduko will be out for the DS next week.

I got an e-mail from the owner of one of the LBS's I go to........he's taking part in this. Looks really crazy. Jay is on team #18, go to the "teams" tab and go to their web page and sign their message board. I sure hope he doesn't hurt himself.

"You sweat Crisco" Not too sure about that ad campaign........it's pretty damn unkind.

Amazon is doing groceries..........mmmmm, I don't see any donuts on there anywhere-my job is safe for now.

I wonder if I can get my Camelbak bladder in one of these.

I dunno, I think I am gonna wait until they come out with free cars. Since all of the Big 3 sales are in the toilet, it shouldn't be long.

The 11 mile long web page. Today's science break.

Matt Lauer interviews the "AOL Guy".

Deep fried bacon cheeseburger.........urp.

If my friend Ed Hidden is reading this, he'll get a laugh out of this link.

Don't buy a car from this guy. NSFW due to language....

Damn. That's why I am paranoid about riding when I hear lightning.

Why can't he just use his other arm? I'm assuming he has both arms.....

I make donuts better then Tiger plays golf. Yeah, I'm that good.

If I ever get a moped or a scooter...........it's gonna have this engine powering it.

Till later.

No comments: