Monday, June 19, 2006

Buy my bike..........

Whew. It was pretty darn hot around here yesterday. I'm guessing upper 80's with a nice serving of humidity. Not that I'm complaining, I'll save that for when I go back to work tonight. I was really lucky with the weather last week-I think it rained one time the whole week I was off......good times for sure.

Looking at adding another bike to the stable. My wife say's I gotta sell something before I buy another one..........Anybody wanna buy a singlespeed????
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click to make biggerer....

I have the details listed here. I hate to admit she's right, but there isn't hardly room to park our cars in the garage with all the bikes I have in there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at it upside down......

This is almost hilarious. She's the first mom ever with 3 kids. I wonder how many nannies she has. I do admire the fact that she gives a third of her income to charity, so that counts for something.

This ain't good. If the thing blows up, people are gonna die and we won't have a manned space program. Not sure what the answer is, but if the top safety officer at NASA is being overruled........if I was gonna be strapping my ass into that thing-I'd have second thoughts.

I was riding with a buddy of mine on Saturday, the same guy that built his own chopper last year. We were discussing MP3 players and how Apple has nice players but he went with another brand because he can replace the battery and not have DRM on everything. I totally see his point, I wish Apple would come up with something like that.

I wish I woulda had my camera, I was totally digging the homemade airbox he had on his Golf.

Looks totally factory and makes really cool noises when you hit the throttle, I'm betting he would dig this Beetle since he likes Volkswagens.

Modern Boy Scout Merit Badges..........Scouts were never like that when I was in them....

Saw this on Growabrain........I love pizza and this dude is totally into good pizza.

Here's why online gambling ain't alway such a good idea.

Useless facts.

Till later......

No comments: