Saturday, June 24, 2006

I wasn't paying attention..........

Just realized from my stats is that I recently reached 500 posts.

Woohoo.

Granted, not every one of the last 500 posts have been literary masterpieces but I don't do them for you.

I do them for me.

Sounds kinda selfish but I like to write and document stuff as it happens to me. Who knows, maybe 40 years from now, my grandkids will be able to read about what their grandfather did when he was bored.....or maybe catch a video of their dad putting Mentos into Diet Coke to see what happens.

Anyways, my wife and I are getting ready to drop some large coin on our house. We plan to replace the windows, doors, soffets, siding and shutters. Currently our house has pink siding and pink shutters.

It doesn't look as bad as it sounds, but it's pretty damn close. We had the roof redone a couple years ago in a lighter color gray which makes it even more ugly, but the roof was done with this current work in mind.

Our store has a nice display of floor fans for sale, I appropriated a display model for my work area. It already had a dent in the base of it, so it wasn't going to be sold anyway and I needed to do something before I died of heatstroke. I don't perspire-I sweat.

RIP Harriet. I had previously linked about her in one of my science breaks....

I can't tell you how damn happy I am that this guy ain't my neighbor.

I'll be getting one of these for our DS Lite. I expect to go blind from trying to read web pages on a 2 1/2 inch screen by the end of summer.....

Till later........

No comments: