Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I didn't screw it up...........

I'm so happy.

I managed to open up the computer and replaced the memory stick with 2 brand new 1 gig sticks. And the computer still works. Amazing.

I like it because I usually have a bazillion different programs running at the same time, 20 or so tabs open in Firefox and it's way faster now.

I also blew out about 5 pounds of dust; I was surprised at how dirty the inside of the computer was.

Here is why you should never, NEVER get an AOL account. Friends don't let friends use AOL.

Here's what I want for Father's Day. 425 horsepower should do the trick. Yeah, I know it ain't a bike but I can still dream...........Anyways, my wife said I can get a motorcycle after our son is out of college.........only 9 more years.

I have to admire what Patrick Kennedy has done. He actually admitted he has a problem and is willing to face the consequences. Maybe if all the folks in Washington could have the same attitude concerning all the problems we face-something might get done. Ahhh, that's wishful thinking on my part.

News bloopers. Safe for work video on a NSFW website.

One of the smartest guys in the world says we should move out. I've read his book "A Brief History of Time" and he might be right about colonizing other worlds, but we need something other then the space shuttle to do it.

My best friend is a trauma nurse at the local hospital and I'm sure he has planty of stories about dumbasses that don't wear helmets when they ride their motorcycles. They have a seatbelt law for a reason. I'm for freedom of choice, but damn......their isn't any reason not to wear a helmet.......

Check this site out. I've been using his host file hack for a number of years with absolutely no problems. You'll see way, WAY less ads with his host file hack. If you have certain spyware or anti-virus software programs running, they might pop up a warning after you download and run his file. You can safely disregard all the warnings. Trust me.

Today's science break. Let's get high. Real high.

Till later.

No comments: