Thursday, June 15, 2006

Katie does pinata.

Actually, I think she hit her brother in the nuts with a dirt clod.

Katie never had a pinata of her own to break apart when she was youger, so her boyfriend bought her very own to destroy as she saw fit.

Which way to the clinic?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

World's ugliest truck is for sale.

Remember the recording I had of the guy trying to cancel his AOL account? The AOL dude got fired.

Had an awesome evening ride last night with a couple of buddies. We rode down to the Susquehanna and back on mostly back roads. Best part of the ride was stopping at Jim Mack's for a chocolate peanut butter milkshake. I probably broke even on calories burnt and calories consumed-but it was worth it.

This one is my favorite....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That is so true. I see people with no special plates or windshield tags park in handicapped spots all the time. I say tow the car away or put a boot on it.

I went to Gabriel Brothers to buy a new pair of shoes for work and ended up getting a bunch of new shirts and shorts. Happy Father's Day to me. It's not the most upmarket chain of stores out there but I got a nice pair of Nikes, 5 new shirts similar to Under Armour shirts and a couple new pairs of shorts for 75 bucks. 75 bucks would buy me 2 of these.

The way I rip up shirts when I go mountain biking-I'd be pissed if I tore up a 35 dollar shirt.

A 5 dollar shirt?

Not so much.

This blog doesn't really have much organization or a theme and just to prove it.........here are some neat pictures from the Soviet Union back in the 50's, 60's and 70's.

Today's art break. Mmmm donuts....

At least he apoligized. He's still an asshole though.

Howsabout some tiltshift photography? What the hell is tiltshift photography? Answer here.

2,500.

Till later.

No comments: