Monday, June 05, 2006

Our daughters graduation was in the high school auditorium........the non-air conditioned auditorium. I'm really surprised that no one passed out especially the grads since they were wearing a polyester gown and cap for 2 hours that broiled them from the inside out.

It all worked out; nobody died and all the kids got their diploma. They had an after graduation all night party at the school, she won a TV and had a great time. On Saturday evening, we had another party for her and her cousin who also graduated......they made out like bandits. Janet and I bought her a new whiz-bang digital camera and she got a mini fridge.

Here are some of the pictures in case you missed them on the Flickr badge on the homepage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our friends the Wittes have twins, those two little guys never stopped moving at the graduation party, I couldn't imagine the workout those little guys give their mom and dad.



Even though I've said that the media should leave Britney alone, her husband is fair game. The guy sounds like a real waste of skin.

I love this video. SFW video on a NSFW website.

Good God, that's a tasty toasted cheese sandwich.

This link will make you think.

Oh, that's how he does it.

This isn't good any way you look at it.

I'm fairly liberal..... no, let's make that extremely liberal and I think this is a dumb law. If someone wants to get married......let'em get married. Even if they are the same sex- it's none of mine or the Federal Government's business.

Today's science break. Geology was my favorite subject in high school.

Restaurants should serve healthier food. But they're not going to. Food that's fried or made with stuff that ain't good for you tastes better, so it sells better. If people wanted healthier choices when they wanted to go out to eat-they would ask for them. Restaurants are in business to make money-if bean sprouts and tofu were in high demand- they would be on the menu.

This dude has the skills to pay the bills. Unbelievable.

I don't think I have this, but I have a very hard time finding my wife in a crowd of people.

I like a few of these.

6/6/06 might be a problem.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wanna beer Officer? I got some right here in my motorized cooler.

The only thing missing here is a commercial for Lawn Darts.

Hell yeah. I'd try it.

I'd rather be lucky then good any day. I used to be into golf before I started cycling and while I enjoyed it-I pretty much sucked. Long term, it's way more expensive then cycling and not nearly as good a workout. The only thing I think should be transfered over from golf to cycling is to have a 19th hole at the trailhead.

Speaking of riding, next week is a vacation week-I hope to put a few miles in because I head down to Myrtle Beach at the end of July and one of my nephews is taking his road bike. I don't want some young kid kicking my ass all week long. Yeah, right ........like that won't happen.

Till later.

No comments: