Saturday, September 09, 2006

Gotta cut my grass...........

Woke up yesterday to a torrential downpour. It was like nature was having its own car wash. We need the rain, I'm not sure we needed 4 inches in one hour though..... I've been meaning to cut the grass for the last week, haven't had the chance when it's been nice though.

I think it's at least 6 inches high, looks like I'll be raking it after I'm done mowing, my Wal-Mart mower doesn't do very well in tall grass. It kinda clumps it up into huge balls of cut grass that spit out the side of the mower. Oh well, people have worse problems........

Maybe she should have given up drinking instead of sex.

I just make donuts for a living, so I'm not a qualified political analyst......but the more I read about Bush and the "War on Terror"..........I'm thinking the Rebublicans are gonna get their asses handed to them in November's elections. I'm not saying Democrats are any better, that's just the way I see it.

A letter to Ann Coulter. If you read one thing in this blog post, make this it. For me, listening to Ann Coulter is the same as running my fingernails down a chalkboard.

How soon until AOL goes broke? Not soon enough.

Here's why I don't buy very many extended warranties.

The worst analogies ever.

This guy isn't guilty of anything except of being an asshole for delaying 300 other people so he could make a "political statement". I have no problems if he wants to wear a button saying that..................unless he inconveniences me. Then I'd have a problem.

Heart Attack......................on a stick. Where's the donut on a stick?

No comments: