Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Spent some more money.......

I spent some more money only this time it wasn't mine. I went to work last night and saw that the gas was turned off to both our ovens.

I had to call the service guy to come in and twist 2 knobs because I didn't want to blow up 80,000 dollars worth of brand new ovens if something actually was wrong.

I'm sure glad I ain't paying that bill- the service guy gets double time from the time he leaves his house until he gets back to his house on service calls after 11 PM

Global warming is here, I'm going to move to Allentown so I can get some oceanfront property.

Not a good time to be selling a house.

No wonder the rest of the world thinks Americans are loud mouthed idiots.

I used to smoke Newport cigarettes, now I know why I went through hell when I quit. Relapse? I don't think so, the smell of cigarette smoke makes me gag. I know folks say that "never" is a long time, but I will never smoke again....

Today's science break. What an atomic bomb blast looks like before it reaches the ground.

"Just a comma" I seriously think he shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.

This is funny.........19 Year Old Diebold Technician Wins U.S. Presidency. Go figure.

Till later.

No comments: