Thursday, September 21, 2006

My brains are gonna explode.....

I had a meeting with the president of our credit union so ask him some questions about marketing a small business.

First thing I have to say is this guy is a family friend so I might be biased.....but he is good.

He gave me so many ideas and avenues to follow up on it's taken me a couple days to get my head around some of them. I don't know what they are paying him , but he's worth every penny he makes.

I saw a ride on our local message board for tonight and I got really excited for a minute because I am off tonight and I thought I would be able to make it until I realized my class from the SBA is tonight. I'm looking forward to this class, I'm sure I'll get to a social ride one of these days.

The cycling club I got kicked out of is having an insane ride this weekend, the ride goes through almost all the county parks and is something like 70 miles long. 70 miles is a long time to ride a mountain bike, I hope they have fun and nobody gets hurt.

__________________________________________

I'm all for clean air and everything but damn. Those 6 companies oughta stop selling vehicles in California for awhile just to see how clean the air gets when no one is able to find any cars to buy and drive.

This is a cool little gadget. I love having caller ID-if I don't know the name of the caller or the number is blocked-the call goes to our answering machine. Actually, the only time I pick the phone up when it rings is when it's a family member or one of my friends.

My kids are smart, but this dude is off the hook. Doesn't seem like it would have been very much fun cramming in all that school in such a short amount of time but whatever floats his boat.........I kinda thought that part of college was to enjoy life a little bit before going out into the "real" world for the rest of your life.

You're only young once.

Till later.

No comments: