Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm a dumbass.........

Yes, I am the king of absentmindedness......... I knew I was going to get my bloodwork done this morning and had fasted since 7 PM last night........I ate a piece of pizza this morning.

Dumb.

I'm really digging this new computer, our son is impressed with it as well, now he gets the desktop computer mostly to himself........although since both computers are networked together- he can sit at the laptop and play games installed on the other computer. Not that he will be allowed to unless I am in the same room........the technology is pretty neat just the same.

Here's what it looks like...........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My friend Doug sent me some more proofs of the website he is working on for me-I really like what he's done so far. I am very lucky to have someone like him working on this in his spare time, there is no way I could afford someone like him to work on a website.

________________________________________


Top ten fashion mistakes.

Today's science break.

This guy is definitely gonna have to move. Can you imagine having that guy for a neighbor?

Chrysler cars are easy to steal. Mmmm, nobody has ever bothered with my 7 year old Plymouth minivan.

That's about it for today...............I have lots to do.

Till later.

No comments: