Saturday, May 19, 2007

I hate allergy season....

I was cutting our grass/green stuff out in back of our house the other day and I thought I was gonna die. Not sure what the junk is that's falling out of our trees, but it pretty much makes me sneeze non-stop. I hate allergy season.

Speaking of trees, this is the coolest tree you will see today.

On the bright side-my new hundred dollar Wal-Mart mower is working great. I have to start parking it inside, the squirrels love to chew on all the plastic parts.....

Our neighbor thinks it's a good idea to let their 7 year old son use a power mower to cut the grass. Even though "mom" is right there watching him, their yard has a few hilly spots and I am just waiting for the poor kid to slip and get a foot whacked off. It ain't my kid, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

This is a pretty cool site if you want to meet someone for coffee.

This guy is sofa king.

I guess things were different back in the 20's. I can't even imagine.....

This guy makes a lot of sense. Make sure you read Sharon's link as well. We aren't the richest folks in the world, but we manage to pay our bills and save for retirement. It's scary to think about how many folks are one paycheck away from disaster.

The commentator does have a point.....Wonder Woman does seem to enjoy riding things.

Jeb Bush isn't busy.....why not give him the job?

I'm guessing the renter didn't get his security deposit back.

I thought Bob Barker was dead.....or at least neutered.

This was one of my hobbies when I was a kid. Heck, who am I kidding, I'm still a kid.

"A man's got to know his limitations" I love Dirty Harry.

Take away the fancy wood trim and the shiny hubcaps and it looks exactly like the car I learned to drive in. It was my dad's company car and it was beat to death. I remember one afternoon he was fiddling around with it because it wasn't idling correctly.

He eventually he ended up putting it into neutral and flooring it for a minute or so. The smoke coming out of the tailpipe changed colors a couple times but afterwards, it purred like a kitten.

You know how I sometimes post links of stupid people doing stupid things?...this is not one of them.

But I like benzene in my soda.

I'm going for a killer ride on Sunday....actually I think it's about 12 or 13 miles on the local rail trail.

It's not the riding part I'm looking forward to, it's a chance to hang out with my friends. A bunch of us get together in the warmer months and it's basically a chance to shoot the shit for a couple hours. We do a midway stop at a nice restaurant and then ride back.

Good times brought to you by your bike....

Till later.