Sunday, May 06, 2007

Vacation... time for a couple of beers.

Taking the first of my 3 weeks of vacation next week.....no real big plans. I plan to get out for some rides in the woods and parking my fat ass on the front porch and catching up on some reading.

About the only time I drink alcohol is when I'm on vacation, so I'll probably go to the beer store and buy a 6 pack of beer. 4 of those beers will probably sit in the fridge until next year, I guess I'm a 2 beer a year kind of guy...

I do have a couple things I wanna do now that I think of it. I want to rearrange our computer work area, currently I have 2 laptops, a printer, and a monitor all in one area. That's not too bad, but there are about 900 feet of assorted cables all over the place I'd like to clean up.....and I really need to clean up the garage.

George Bush missed his stop on the "clue train" again....gotta thank Doug for that link.

Lots of times there is a another side to a story, but on the face of this article....the judge sure seems like a dick.

Cry me a river, Paris. You're lucky you aren't my kid. I'd be thanking the judge for sending your ass to jail for 45 days. Hopefully you won't get out of it and possibly learn something.

Ron Paul has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the election, but I'd vote for him.

Till later.

No comments: