Friday, May 11, 2007

Our daughter is home from college...

Sure is nice to have the entire family under one roof, even if it's only gonna be for a couple months. All I can say is our daughter brought home way more stuff then she went with. It almost didn't all fit in my van.

We got to meet her boyfriend, seems like a really nice young man. I only got to talk to him for a couple minutes, maybe our daughter can invite him up from Delaware for a couple days sometime this summer.

Our son's confirmation is today, so it's gonna be a busy weekend with Mom's day and all, probably be the last post I do for a couple days....

_________________________________________

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've seen in awhile.

No, this might be dumber.

Think your commute sucks? I'm rather lucky, mine is 10 minutes on a bad day. We experienced some nasty traffic on Rt 222 going to the Allentown area yesterday, the highway ends and dumps you out onto a regular 3 lane highway. Traffic gets backed up for miles everyday and there isn't a whole anyone can do about it except just sit there.

I sure hope they have room for her for a couple weeks.......

Till later.

No comments: