Monday, May 28, 2007

Well, we were planning on going for a ride on Monday......on again-off again rain kinda squashed though plans however. About an hour after we canceled the ride it got sunny....go figure.

Whatever, I got to go to my in-laws and have some burgers so it all worked out.

My in-laws are thinking about getting a laptop to use for web browsing, etc so I brought mine over so my mother-in-law could play around some. I think after she gets used to it, she'll really enjoy it.

Top 50 Oxymorons.

Chernobyl: 20 Years After the Disaster.

Today's history break....The San Francisco Earthquake.

Saw this on my friend Tim's website. I don't know if helmets are sexier, but like Tim, I've used up a few helmets on crashes and whatnot- so helmets have probably saved me a few brain cells. I can't afford to loose many, so every little bit helps.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My father-in-law gave this cartoon. Surprisingly, right around his house there are several open networks....woo hoo ...free internet.

Ya think the Salvation Army is a little greedy or what?

I've probably seen this video 20 times and I never get tired of it.

Today's "Darn, that's pretty cool" link. Hardly anything is impossible if you set your mind to it.

I'd buy one of these. I'm betting you'll never see the technology over here in the USA, automakers probably wouldn't be able to adapt the technology to 3 ton SUV's.

If you're lazy, you can use this to open your bottle of beer.

“If we stayed here for 5, even 10 more years, the day we leave here these guys will go crazy,”

Cheney criticizes the Geneva Conventions in Military Academy commencement address. I'm waiting for his horns to pop out....I think he might be Satan.

This guy musta took lesson from Bush.

If I didn't work in one, I might be tempted to do something like this just for giggles. Nowadays, most retail stores have cameras all over the place so I don't think it would the best idea ever. I know that if you tried to buy 25 boxes of Sudafed in our store, your picture would be sent to all the stores and pharmacies in our chain.

.....that's not how I want my 15 minutes of fame.

Till later.

No comments: