Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm on my soapbox again..........

Just to be clear, I think Don Imus is a jackass and he probably deserves to be fired.

Snoop avoids prison time. How come Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson aren't lighting this guy's ass up for being such an upstanding citizen? Maybe they could both check out the(NSFW) lyrics to this song by this fine young lady. Or maybe they could invite this guy to sing at one of their rallies.

Bill Cosby had a point back in 2004.

I'm calling double standard....... if a white person sang some of those types of lyrics, Sharpton and Jackson would be all over them like stink on week old cheese.

I'll get off my soapbox now........
_________________________________________

I hope he wins. I don't get to watch that show much, but I did see him a few weeks ago when he had a mohawk and he impressed the heck out of me. Anyone that has the balls to do wear his hair like that on national TV deserves to win.

I said I wasn't gonna mention her name again in the blog, but there was this rather well endowed formerly overweight reality "B-list" star that died two months ago that IS STILL IN THE NEWS. Holy mother of all that is good in this world.....every time I read something about her, I throw up a little bit in my mouth. Enough already.

Like his approach or not, the dude has a set of balls. I think he's an honorable man, but I don't want a President that will be 72 years old when he's inaugurated. I don't like his stand on the war, but at least he is 100% clear on where he stands.

Evidently the White House staff went to the Rose Mary Wood school of filekeeping.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't even begin to imagine how the troops feel about it.

Sure would have been hard to sell an iPod in 1956.

I'm with this guy. I run a script that disables the damn thing on all my computers.

I can hardly wait to show this trick to my nieces and nephews.

America should have a war on meth instead of focusing on busting pot smokers.

It's none of my business what your religious beliefs are but this guy has a point....and a fairly large set of cajones.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Till later.

No comments: