Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just thinking.......

We've had a fairly mild winter here in the East Coast, not much snow or weeks on end sub zero temps.........but spring sure seems to be taking it's sweet old time getting here.

I sitting here typing this listening to 40 mph continuous wind blow through our trees in the back yard. Not that I mind a little wind from time to time, but we have several extremely large oak trees and I really like the way they shade the back of the house, I'd hate to have them be blown over.

I was working on my mom's new blog/website this weekend and darn near lost the whole thing. I learned from experience that it's a good idea to save the template from time to time as you make changes to it.

I saved it and about 2 minutes later changed something that deleted a whole bunch of stuff. I just about passed out until I remembered that I had just saved it......

I woke up yesterday and my lovely wife had already dived into the taxes.....she pretty much dealt with the whole production and told me not to bother her. Sounds like she was being mean to me but that wasn't the case, she was on a roll and didn't want any interruptions. I just kept her supplied with coffee and it was all good..........

__________________________________________

Lots of people owe these guys an apology. What the hell ever happened to "Innocent until prover guilty?" I know that most of the time people that are accused of crimes are usually guilty of something........but not always.

Who knows if this guy is guilty of something or not, but he sure seems sneaky. Sneaky isn't a crime but it sure appears to be a prerequisite to get a job in the Bush Administration.

I can't understand why this is even in the news, it probably takes less 20 minutes to spend that much money in Iraq.

It's hard to argue with this list.....especially the shopping for a pair of pants part.

Sorry, no bike content for today....ain't no way I'm gonna go for a ride with 40 mph headwinds.

Till later.

No comments: