Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lawn and order......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Home sweet home...it looks really nice with all the flowers and shrubs blooming. Too bad it doesn't stay that way all summer-eat your heart out Ray.

I have had way less free time this week than I thought I thought I would....with the weather being kinda crappy-it's Thursday and I haven't been on a bike yet this week. 20 minutes after I took this pic, it started raining, so the weather has been extremely changeable.

I'm not complaining, I pick my mom up from the hospital this morning and take her home...she's really looking forward to sleeping in her own bed and from what my pop says...their cat really misses her.

Anybody watch American Idol? The large David won...I kinda liked the smaller David better. I don't follow the show much, but that's my 2 cents.

One of my favorite shows is Top Chef....don't click the link if you haven't seen last night's show yet.

I always wondered about this. I was going to buy some car wax with carbon nano tubes last year and didn't because the instructions said that wearing latex gloves was recommended. Anything that small could be easily inhaled.

This is a good idea. I just bought a new phone off of Ebay for 50 bucks because the one I had crapped out. I got a new one (and a new contract unfortunately) but I gave it to our son because the buttons were too damn small to use. The one I'm getting has bigger buttons for my fat fingers and voice activated dialing. Contracts suck.

Not sure if this is satire or not....but I don't have a hard time believing it.

Today's art break-black and whites of NYC at the turn of the century....this page is gonna take awhile to load, but it has some really neat pictures.

Today's science break....you gotta have Google Earth for this to work, but it's pretty cool.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

till later.

No comments: