Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sometimes simpler is better......

I got my new cellphone yesterday. I like it, number buttons, send and end buttons and that's it. The fact that the simpler phones cost less to buy is also a bonus.

It's my first purchase from eBay and I researched unlocked phones for a couple weeks before I bought it. Kinda funny, the phone is labeled T-Mobile and the display says Cingular....whatevs, it only cost 50 bucks.

It felt really good to get out on the mountain bike the other day, I almost forgot what sore quads feel like. I like it.

It still peeves me off that York Water is clearcutting so much wood out of the area.

I remember 5 years ago when I got kicked out off the mountain biking club I am a co-founder of because I went to the media and told them my opinion about the whole deal. The president of the cycling club was also friends with the president of York Water at that time.

Sometimes politics can get in the way of clear thinking.

I'd do again in a heartbeat.

till later.

No comments: