Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's all about attitude........

A few years ago, I had a situation somewhat similar to this happen to me.

I was the guy calling 911 because our neighbors were away on vacation and I saw 2 guys get out of a white van, fiddle around with their front door and then went inside.

The cops (everyone on duty-it was like 5 or 6 cop cars) surrounded the house and rang the doorbell. No one answered, so the cops went inside (the door was unlocked)....a minute or two later, 2 very scared looking drywall contractors came out with a couple of cops behind them.

My opinion?

The professor has a damn big mouth.

Any cop will tell you- it's all about attitude.

I'm am quite sure that if the professor and been calmer and not shot his mouth off and called the cop racist-this would have been a non-event...Henry oughta be glad he has concerned neighbors instead of looking for a reason to open his piehole and complain about "racist" cops.

Black people can be just as racist as white people.

till later.

No comments: