Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mike and the Donut Guy go for a ride......

All I can say is Mike is a better man then I.

He I.M.'ed yesterday and insisted I put away the computer for a few hours on Sunday afternoon and go for a little ridey ride.

Sounds like a plan to me...been working my ass off at work and with consulting-I need a break.

In other news...as of yesterday-I don't owe anyone money.

Well, that's not quite true, I do owe my folks 2 grand for helping me get my consulting business of the ground which I'll be stating to pay off in the next couple weeks. I may not owe any money to anyone except my folks....but I also don't have any money either.

I gotta feel bad for our daughter, she's stuck with my van (with the broken AC) this week and she has to navigate and park in downtown Philly. Her car is in the shop with an oil leak. I can see why she might be a little pissed at her car letting her down in the middle of summer....the AC on her car rocks.

I'm fairly sure you could hang meat in her car and it wouldn't spoil.

My van?

It gets me where I'm going but as more stuff on it stops working...it's starting to piss me off.

It's paid for so I suppose I can't complain too much.

till later.

No comments: