Thursday, June 30, 2005

Scarce........

Ya'll won't be seein' lots of posts this weekend.

I'll be busy riding, swimming and blowing stuff up with our 11 year old. My sister-in-law bought 150 dollars worth of fireworks and I think she is planning to come over with her kids as well. We'll be lucky if someone doesn't lose a finger or burn our house down.

-Sat. work until 4 AM sleep until noon, pool until 4, short ride........collapse.

-Sun. Mtb ride at 8AM, pool at noon, nap, screw around on the computer for a few hours then go to sleep.

-Mon. morning road ride, pool at noon, have a few beers, blow stuff up.

It oughta be fun, I'll post some pics if I remember the camera.

I did get an e-mail from a fellow bike blogger, you all have to check out her site, it's cool and she's cool because she's a pastry chef. If you get brain fade-I'll have the link up on the left hand side.

This is just flat out messed up. Only 10,000 bucks for a forehead tattoo?

To cover private school for her kids?

Hope it's a low budget private school...........

............On the other hand, if I got a forehead tattoo, I could probably fit the entire NASDAQ on mine because I am all about forehead.

"This tastes like shit" Don't click on that link if you're a fan of Rick Santorum.

Damn, this is cool. I'd pay money to drive a Caterpillar D-9 through some stuff. Like a grocery store.

This could easily be me.

Ya'll have a spiffy weekend.........I'll update the festivities on Tuesday if I'm not in the hospital getting fingers reattached.

PS-Our daughter is away at the University of Pittsburgh for the next month.

She reads this blog and I am sure she will enjoy the upcoming pics of her room as my lovely wife cleans, declutters, organizes and disinfects her room.

I rented a small dumpster.

Till later.




Just kidding about the dumpster kid. Love ya:-)

No comments: