Monday, May 16, 2005

Chopper pics...........

Is this neat or what? (clickia to make biggia)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Greg has been fitting some pipes and welding away.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Man, this thing is gonna be cool.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I don't know jackshit about welding or metalworking but I really like the lines. Hurry up and finish it so we can terrorize my neighbors.

I used to be a really big NASCAR fan. I think that in the past 10 years or so, that the sport has become a caricature of itself. I mean, do I really care if Tony Stewart says a couple of bad words once and awhile? Shit no, I think they oughta have to wrestle for the trophy after the race. Or least have a fistfight. Then my favorite toupee wearing driver Jimmie Spencer would be kicking some major ass.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Folks, this is the real deal. Anytime you get all 4 wheels off the ground-that's driving.

I also follow drag racing. Yeah, go ahead and make fun of me but it's hard to argue with 7000 horsepower.

Anybody see this? That ain't right. Even if the dog was gonna be euthanized-it still isn't cool.

I'm damn proud to say that I am not on this list. Because I don't have any hair to style. Just a whole lotta forehead. And it's sunburnt forehead after my tennis whooping Sunday.

I'm not sure what kind of music this is. It's certainly different. I like it.

You dickhead.

This is cool. I'd like to give it a shot. I think it would be useful for getting through an 8 hour shift at work. The donuts might end up being funny shaped though.

Tired of needless content? Get this......

What the hell was this guy thinking when he got dressed?

I love this site. I haven't gone through all the rants yet but I especially like the one about American Idol. I'm not one for much network TV, so I can see the guys point. Turn off the damn TV and go for a bike ride or a walk.

I haven't really been following the Giro much but I'd really like to see Ivan Basso do well. He's the only guy out there besides Jan Ullrich that has the slightest chance to kick Lance's ass in July.

Almost got creamed walking out of Target Monday afternoon by you guessed it..........a soccer mom in an SUV talking on her cell. I had just bought a 1/2 gig iPod shuffle to listen to podcasts at work and was looking at the package so it's sorta my fault but she shouldn't have been going 45 mph in a parking lot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I like my 4 gig iPod mini a whole bunch but it's getting too beat up being carried around in my shirt pocket. The Shuffle is a lot smaller and the 1/2 gig size is more then enough to hold 8 hours worth of podcasts.

Something crawled into a ventilation duct at work last night and died. Our air conditioning smelled like rotton eggs on and off all night. Holy Mother of God it smelled bad. For once, I'm glad that the bakery isn't air conditioned.

Helmets save lives. Just read something on the YAMBA board about the owners of one of our LBS's having a crash on the rail trail. They are going to be okay but you can never be too safe. I wonder how the hell I got through childhood back in the 60's and 70's without a helmet. I used to do some very crazy shit on a bike and never got more then the occasional scrape. I must be right with Jesus. Or something.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drink up.

Till later.

No comments: