Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's official.....

It's official.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...........I ordered some business cards and I included our son's name-he is my moral support and my biggest cheerleader. How could I not include him?
_________________________________________

I wish they did this at every retail establishment where you have to wait in line. I always get stuck in line behind the lady that insists on paying with exact change and it takes her 5 minutes to dig out the last nickel she needs to pay her bill.

I'd pay money to see George Bush participate in this study. It must really suck to be a Republican right about now.

We're getting out of Iraq when?

I bet George Allen is kicking himself in the ass for saying "macaca" right about now. He's never gonna live that down.

Seriously cool artwork.

I'm married to a nurse and I have friends that are nurses......this can't be good. By the way.....that's one of my favorite blogs.

I'm guessing Christmas is gonna be kinda awkward.

I call bullshit. I wanna see them move a refrigerator.

Bob Schieffer sounds off on Congress. He has a point.

Soap works just fine for me. Of course my hair is only 1/4 of an inch long.

Maybe I'd like Monopoly better if they used these cards.

I bought this software so I can download TV shows, burn them to a DVD and watch them on TV.....I'm pretty pleased with myself-it works great and now I can watch Top Gear on a television instead of a small computer screen. I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy.

I was talking to one of my friends at work who is close to the same age as me and we were discussing how far we were allowed to ride our bikes when we were kids............

Before I go any further.........Mom, if you are reading this.......put some pillows on the floor so you don't hurt yourself when you fall out of your chair...........

When I was 14ish......we used to ride our bikes to Lancaster, which was a fairly long ride from our house(about 20 miles or so). We rode with no spares, no tools, no tubes, no water, no cell phones, no money, no fancy bike clothes and no helmets. God knows how we survived, but damn we sure had fun.

Till later.

No comments: