Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Second hand smoke.......

Read this article and tell me second hand smoke isn't dangerous. I think we need to take it the whole way and ban smoking in all public places.

You wanna smoke?

Roll all the windows up in your car or close all the windows in your house and puff away.

Smoking and second hand smokes kills and no amount of PR by the tobacco comapanies can change that.

Sounds like I'm grumpy this morning, I'm really not-I just hate smelling second hand smoke whenever I walk outside my place of work to get some fresh air.

At this rate, at some time in the future..........there won't be any Iraqis left.

Televison writers in the 60's and early 70's had to have been on drugs. Thing is, I was about 11 years old when this TV show was on and it was one of my favorites.....

You know what I miss about the demise of LP's? The album art.

This is funny, even though I live in one called Haines Acres.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We live here.

Where do you all live?

No comments: