Saturday, October 21, 2006

McNally's Tavern

Our son and I were out doing errands yesterday and we saw really cool t-shirts we had to buy. They were advertising an Irish tavern with our last name.

The most ironic thing we saw while we were out was one of those huge motorhomes with an American flag mural painted on the back with the words "Let's Roll" written under the flag.......let's roll to the next refueling stop.

If I were a Republican running for re-election, I'd beg Bush not to show up and campaign for me. I bet Bush doesn't show up to help this guy.

R.I.P. pink flamingos. (I have a set in my front yard).

What happened to this guy is entirely 100% legal now.

This web site is gonna piss some people off, depending on their religious beliefs but it does make a lot of sense if you stop and think about it for a second. Well, it makes sense to me.........

Another web site that might upset you, depending on your political views........

While I don't bit torrent games or movies..........I still use Pirate Bay for other stuff......they have a sense of humor when someone sends them a "cease and desist" order.

Not sure what the number will be when you click this link, but where I live...........1362 kids could have had a college scholarship.

I feel bad for this little guy.

You can't ride them, but they are still cool.

Betcha he doesn't use deodorant either.

Chinese soldiers shooting Tibetan pilgrims at Mount Everest. Pretty damn senseless if you ask me.

Today's science break.

Listen to 43's speech patterns. I really think something is wrong with him. Other then being a really bad President.

Heat with corn. Saw this on Matt's blog.

One of the first albums I bought when I was a kid was a Johnny Cash album. Elvis might have been the king of rock and roll, but Johnny Cash was the first badass.

If anyone ever sees me eating one of these.......do me a favor and shoot me.

Yellow Cards..........gotta thank Tuco for the heads up on this one.

Gotta leave on a high note.....this phone call will make you laugh.

Till later.

No comments: