Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lies and damned lies............

I don't know if all of these facts are 100% true, but it makes for interesting reading nonetheless.

The elections might be hacked. Nah, that wouldn't happen, would it?

Today's science break.

I'm probably an asshat for saying this........but I don't see anything wrong with this policy.

Went out for a ride Monday morning on the road bike. Here's a newsflash........

I am out of shape.

I'm not so out of shape that I am having chest pains or anything, but I need to get some cardio work in.

My friend Hank and I went out for an easy 20 miles or so and had somewhat of a headwind on the way back to my house. I say somewhat of a headwind because when you're only going 9 mph.......headwinds aren't much of a factor. We did see our friend Shannon on our way back to my house, I'm sure she was bummed that she was heading to work and couldn't ride with us.

I downloaded the new Internet Explorer 7 and installed it. Not really sure what the big deal is, looks about the same except it has tabs. Been using tabs in Firefox for the last couple of years, so I'm not really that impressed. Besides, Firefox is coming out with a new version today, I'm sure it will blow IE7 out of the water.

This video might take a few minutes (their server is getting hammered) to download, but it's worth a look. It doesn't look like we will be leaving Iraq anytime soon.......even if we don't "stay the course"

I decided to try out Google Browser Sync on our 2 computers that run Firefox and XP.......works like a charm. It's pretty cool to close one browser on the laptop and then go downstairs on the other computer and have the same tabs open up on a completely different box. I like.

As my son noted yesterday in the comments section..........Barack Obama might be a candidate for President in 2008. I think the guy has a promising future, but he's only been a senator for 2 years.........not that much experience to run for the top job. Maybe he could be Hilary's VP.

The "Freshman 15"......our daughter doesn't have any worries, she was skinny as a rail when she left in August and when I saw her last weekend.........she said she gained 4 or 5 pounds but I don't believe it:-)

Am I missing something here? What, are they holding the phone down by their "boys" when they are chatting?

Rush Limbaugh is an asshole.

Bush should try "Worst President Ever' on the google.

Here's today's "Captain Obvious" link......green veggies are good for you.

How NOT to do home improvements. Link #1 Link #2.

It's always nice to share............or not.

Till later.

No comments: