Monday, October 23, 2006

My buddy Will is the MAN...........

I don't know if ya'll remember from earlier this year, but my friend Will was looking for sponsorship for a charity ride this fall..........here is his ride report from the event.

As you will see at the bottom of his recap, he is still looking for donations to complete his commitment for this event.

The dude stuck his neck way out there and committed to raise a large sum of money for breast cancer research............skip your morning Starbucks for a couple days and throw him a few dollars-you won't miss the coffee and he'll appreciate the help.

There's over 100 regular readers of this blog, if ya'll chipped in 10 bucks......he'd be pleased as punch.

I don't ask you folks for much, but since my wife is a breast cancer survivor.....it's a subject near and dear to my heart..........

Till later.

No comments: