Sunday, November 05, 2006

47 is not old........

Most days, I don't feel like I'm 47 years old..........I know I certainly don't act like I'm 47. I'd have to say the only exception to that are my knees.

My knees are definitely 47 years old.

With the onset of colder weather, I pretty much live on ibuprofin to get through my work shifts. I saw these advertised on an infomercial last night......I think I might buy a pair. They are only 20 bucks, what do I have to lose? Besides the 20 bucks...........

I run so much ad-blocking software on our computers, I had a hard time getting to the site to check out the insoles. At first I Googled it and the sponsored link was blocked-I had to manually put the URL into the address bar to get there. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Speaking of ad blocking........use this guy's stuff.......it works very well. I've been using his modified hosts file for a couple of years with no problem. If you are running anti-virus and anti-spyware software-they will set off all kinds of alarms when you try to install his hosts file, but trust me-no worries-it works awesome.

This kitty oughta get a job as a stunt man.

If you mountain bike, you should know who Captain Dondo is. He's back.

I want orange balls. Make sure you watch the video.

I really like sushi. Our store sells it and I've been eating it for lunch.

Torn. Really cool video of the song by Natalie Imbruglia.

TV online. This is kinda neat if you forgot to Tivo or tape something.

You think pizza is bad for you? Deep fry it. All I have to say is.......mmmm, I have a deep fryer at work, I wonder if the donuts will taste like pizza if I try it some night.

Cheney is one arrogant SOB.

I think his church oughta give him a second chance. It's too bad that he initially denied everything and that he'd probably be still living a double life if he wasn't outed. Everybody makes mistakes..........just don't be afraid to admit them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Don't forget to vote Tuesday. Just do some critical thinking before you pull the lever.

Till later.

No comments: