Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm not gonna talk about politics.............

I'm not gonna talk about politics for a week............unless something really pisses me off, then I might have to bust loose.

I do think this is funny though.....anytime George Bush tells you that you are doing a fantastic job........you'd better pack your shit up, because your ass is headed out the door.

Maybe I'll talk about some other stuff I like..........

Like cars.......

Who needs a 600 horsepower car?

I do.

Not sure where the bike rack would mount though....actually the gas mileage on a Corvette is way better then an SUV if you can manage to have a light throttle foot. Ah, hell.......who am I kidding? If I had a car with 600 horsepower, I'd be pulling out of every intersection like this.

Wanna a cool motorcycle? Well, this bike started cool.

Or maybe eyeglasses...........

I wish I could be brave like this guy and order my glasses online but I don't see that happening. Since I am legally blind in one eye and damn near the same in the other.......I go to a locally owned chain to get my glasses. My prescription is so wacky, I don't want the hassle of having to return glasses that aren't perfect. My glasses look like the bottom of Coke bottles so I am very particular about them.

The last time I was at the eye doctor, I dropped aver 600 bucks on two pairs of glasses, I got my first pair of prescription sunglasses. I'm rather fortunate as my company's benefit program picked up almost all of the cost. The lenses of the sunglasses took them 3 trys to get perfect (I'm picky as hell) since they were wraparound lenses but the end result was worth it.

Ya'll know I love computers and gadgets........

The more I read and listen to news articles about Windows Vista, I'm glad I didn't wait for it to come out to get a laptop.

700 bucks for video game system? You have got to be kidding me.

Can't forgot about all the dumb stuff going on out there either.......

Maybe Britney does have a few brain cells left.

I'd sure like a few extra hundreds if they could spare any.

Osama bin Laden is delivering potato chips.

I wish I woulda thought of this gag. I hate it when that happens..........

I'm also a science geek as well...........

I'm glad we spent the money on going to Mars.

Who can pass up a spiffy picture of a hurricane. On Saturn.

I enjoy listening to music............

As I am writing this on my laptop, I am watching this infomercial. Brings back memories. Unfortunately for Time-Life, I have something like 2500 songs on my laptop from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. It was pretty cool watching the infomercial though......folks back in the 70's dressed weird.

Bikes.......what about bikes? I'm saving that for another post............

Finally, today is Veterans Day.

If any veterans are reading this..... thank you for serving.

Till later.

No comments: