Sunday, November 26, 2006

That was a long week..........

Maybe it was because most everyone else had off and I worked straight through the week but I am whooped. I only worked about 50 hours but it felt like way more.

I'd go along with this as long as they include Cheney.

This article makes a lot of sense the more I think about it. I wish our current Administration would just admit they screwed up and make plans to get the hell out of there because it ain't never gonna end unless we leave.

It's amazing that it got released at all. Every big company is like that I suppose. When I started working for the company I work for now 30 years ago...........all the staff in the main office worked out of a very small office........now the whole company has over 25,000 employees.

They didn't attack Switzerland. Some stuff I didn't know about Switzerland. I like their idea of gun control. I don't own a gun but if they made a law requiring everyone to own one, I'd have no problem buying one.

I don't get a chance to watch much TV but I am absolutely hooked on Ugly Betty. It's not like I identify with any of the characters, I think I enjoy it because the show is so well written. Whatever, I got sucked in.

Till later.

No comments: