Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Senate gets George's other ball............

No shit, I couldn't believe it when I opened up this mornings paper.

All I can say is the Democrats better bust some major ass in the next two years. Even if Bush vetos every damn piece of legislation they put in front of him, I still wanna see Congress do something for a change.

If you think I'm a fan of the Democrats, I'm not.....I'm a registered Libertarian and instead of wasting my vote on Tuesday, I voted for a straight Democratic ticket but I didn't vote for any Democrats already in office.

They were just the lesser of two evils. You guys and gals got 2 years, you better get busy.

I'm glad Rumsfeld got the boot yesterday, I'd love to see Cheney and Rove follow right behind him.

Another guy I'm really glad to see go is Rick Santorum.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
............don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out Rick and don't blame the Democrats.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
No reason in particular for this picture, I just like it.

I'm not sure if I posted this before or not-but it's too good to not give a listen.

Quick, somebody give me 35,000 dollars.......here's my new minivan. I like it, but the one I have isn't even close to being wore out yet.

Bad joke time...........

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys.

The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms.

Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 AM.

The next day at 8:45 AM there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door.

The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.

He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor.

When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's.

She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.

The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter.

After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena.

"I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday..."

"Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

As usual, don't blame me, I didn't write it............this guy did.

No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of lazy fat slobs.

This site might have NSFW ads on it, but I really want a blender that will eat a rake handle or maybe a little help starting my bonfire.........my parents will probably crap their pants when they read this, but I got a Boy Scout Merit Badge in Aerosol Can Ignition at Camp Tuckahoe.

Aerosol cans make extremely loud fireballs...............the Scoutmasters son was the ringleader, so don't blame me mom :-)

Till later.

No comments: