Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I like it.......

Got a chance to play around with my new Palm Pilot thingie, so far I really like it. I used the software to put some pictures in it and arranged a few appointments. Our daughter was looking at one as well, I'm betting she will want one after she plays around with mine.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
No reason for the picture, my friend Jim sent it to me and I thought I would share. You were expecting something Thanksgiving related? Nah, not on this blog.

Seriously?

I'll be glad to see our daughter Thanksgiving although we probably won't actually see much of each other the rest of the weekend-I'm working and so is she.

Not sure how I feel about this. My parents didn't raise me to be prejudiced so I feel that those 6 guys totally had their rights violated but on the other hand, I see where the other passengers might feel a tad bit uncomfortable when 6 guys start praying in Arabic on a plane........

I feel bad for Bush Sr., but let's face it- Jr. ain't doing such a hot job.

The best science show on TV? Hell yeah.

The Psychology of Smoking. Pretty good read. When I quit-it damn near killed me (in a manner of speaking) but after I smoked that last cigarette, I thought of myself as a non-smoker; I think that's why I've been able to stay off tobacco for so long.........that and I'm fairly certain I'd projectile vomit if I tried to smoke a cigarette now.

I didn't enter elementary school until 1965 so I missed out on most of this. My folks didn't have lots of money when I was growing up so we didn't have a bomb shelter....come to think of it-nobody in our neighborhood had one.

Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer. That'd be okay with me-I never use it anyways..........

Till later.

No comments: