Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our son got busted.............

............for talking in class.

Looks like he has a little detention for his troubles.

Whoops.

Am I mad or upset? Nah, but if he gets detention for the same thing again, then that might be a different story............

I think I was in 8th grade as well when I got my first and only detention.......I was running in the hallway. That was the last time I ran in the hall.

This is a good (but lengthy) read detailing how lousy a job the 109th Congress is doing.

This guy is a long shot in 2008. Never heard of him before. Reading the list of possible Republican candidates running for President in the article............none of them with the possible exception of former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani stands a snowballs chance in hell of being elected.

This is a good ad for folks quitting smoking..........unless you're married. Here's a few more. Link#1 Link#2 Link #3 and my favorite. I listened to an interview of the guys in link#1 last night........the guy with the hole in his throat used to be an model in cigarette ads.

This guy gets tackled for asking some questions. God, I just love politics. Not.

Wouldn't it just be easier to arm all the passengers.

Last night was Halloween and where I work, you could donate 5 bucks to our Christmas party fund to dress up in costume. I donated my 5 bucks and dressed as a baker.

Till later.

No comments: