Friday, November 17, 2006

Tornados for Thanksgiving?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I woke up Thursday afternoon to find out we had tornado warnings all day. Global warming or just some weird weather patterns this fall? When I got out of work this morning, it was 68 degrees.

To be honest, I would totally be okay with the same weather for the rest of the winter. I like spring, summer and fall but the 12 weeks between December and March I could do without.

I'll stop whining now...........

Since I promised not to mention politics this week..........I have no choice except to blog about Britney. I'm not much for divorce, I think that if you look into another persons eyes and promise to be true to them forever ..........it means just that.

Except in Britney's case, her soon to be ex-husband really seems to be a douchebag. Seriously, any father of 4 children that is willing to sell a sex tape of his wife and him doing the nasty really needs to reexamine his priorities......and pull his head out of his ass.

Another guy in the running for "Dad of the Year".

This really pisses me off. Even if the kid was a total asshole, there was no reason to Taser him repeatedly like that. I think they oughta handcuff the police involved and let the kid loose with the Taser for awhile. Let's see if they can stand up after getting tagged a few times.

Time for your shower.........today's science break.

But I like my VCR. I use mine to time shift TV programs and since I'm not a TV nut, I'm only ever gonna upgrade when my VCR dies. Same with the TV. By the time we buy new TV's, 50" plasma televisions will be on sale for 299 bucks.

This bed is bigger then our first apartment. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but not by much. My wife and I didn't need a whole lot of furniture for awhile............just each other:-)

Till later.

No comments: