Wednesday, January 10, 2007

7 years and 48 years..........

I celebrate two anniversaries this week.

The first one is January 9th. One this day back in 2000, I quit smoking. Second best decision I ever made. The first best decision was asking my wife to marry me.

The second anniversary is my conception.

Actually, it's my parents anniversary. They were married on January 10th, 1959 and I was born on October 12th 1959. You do the math, my mom and dad had some good times on their honeymoon.

On a serious note, I couldn't ask for better parents and love both of them a whole bunch.
___________________________________________

Anyone see the new Apple iPhone? Wow, 600 bucks for a phone. Looks really cool, but that's a lot of money.

This is a good read about a vet returning from Iraq. I read this article in the magazine and hunted down the link to the online version.

Our son is saving his money for a new gaming console. He was looking to buy an Xbox 360, but after playing with a Wii, he's decided he likes it better then the 360. Smart decision on his part-it's 150 dollars cheaper and it actually comes with a game that isn't a piece of crap. Xbox 360 games start at 60 bucks a piece and none come with the game.

Who's a Parrothead? I know I am.

Till later.

No comments: