Monday, January 22, 2007

Penis joke......

Yup, that's the whole highlight of this post, a penis joke plus my usual Bush bashing..........

It snowed here Monday morning, just enough to coat the ground.

Did some errands and got to follow a nervous Nellie going about 12 mph in a 45 mph zone. It's always fun to follow an old lady that can barely see over the steering wheel of her husbands Cadillac.

Wow, that's a lot of ads.

Music without copy protection.

Here's a coat that has it's own speaker system. I'm sure that wouldn't annoy anyone.

Tasteless penis joke..........

Don't laugh!" said the patient, Ed.

"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," Ed said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

"I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again.

Now...what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Ed replied.

I'm guessing little Johnny didn't want to make a funny face along with the rest of his classmates.

I wonder if they need anyone to make donuts?

Here's why doctors make so much money.............

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Dodge SRT-4 when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.

The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the SRT. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked,

"So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.

So how can I make 39,675 a year, a pretty small salary, and you get the really big bucks, $1,695,759, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic...

''Try doing it with the engine running."

Indeed.

More emails you shouldn't open up.

Bush has his State of the Union address tonight, I'll miss it due to my work schedule but it will be interesting to hear what Congress has to say about it and his poor job performance. I know what I think about the guy and his surge.

Woo hoo........WRC started back up last week. If I ever earn enough money to take a trip overseas.......I'd take a trip to Monte Carlo.

I don't like heights a whole bunch, but damn........this looks like fun.

Till later.

No comments: