Friday, January 12, 2007

Crapware.......

Good article about crapware. I've set up a few PC's in the past month and they've all been full of it. It it was me, yes-I'd pay an extra 50 or 60 bucks to not have any of that stuff on my hard drive. It's a pain in the ass to completely remove it.

Best "I'm Sorry" note you will see today. Sometimes asshole parking doesn't work the way you want it to.

You might have to be a geek to understand this, but damn.... it sure would be fun.

After reading this, I'm pretty sure we ain't never gonna be leaving Iraq entirely. Gotta suck on that big fat oil pipe until it's all gone....then we'll leave.

If you watch one TV commercial today.....make it this one from Amnesty International.

I bookmarked this site and I'm betting you will too. Go ahead and check it out......I'll wait. Lots of good product reviews, huh?

I am off this weekend, so naturally.............it's gonna rain Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Can't complain too much, if all the rain we are supposed to get was snow, it would be asshole deep to a giraffe.

Here's some scary stuff that can happen to you if you visit the wrong website, click the wrong link or open the wrong attachment.

Maybe I got into the right business........

Till later.

No comments: