Sunday, January 21, 2007

I hate DRM..........

DRM........Digital Rights Management. I am putting a whole bunch of CD's a client owns onto a portable hard drive so they can put them on several computers they own. DRM on CD's prevents most folks from ripping the music on the CD's into MP3's and doing what they want with them.

Fortunately, I have a program which bypasses the copy protection so I can convert all the CD's I want to. I'm not stealing anything, I'm just converting the CD's into a different format (MP3) so my client can share them on their MP3 players, laptops and their other computers. What a pain.

__________________________________________

25 dead in one day? This shit has got to stop.

This video isn't work safe due to quite a few "F" bombs and other objectionable language ..........but it would interesting if it showed up on TV.....click here if you're not easily offended by foul language and crude humor. If you are easily offended....click this instead.

You clicked both anyways, didn't you?

There's a new worm out there, as usual.....don't open attachments you weren't expecting.

Our daughter has this guy beat by a bunch. She reads books faster then anyone I know.

Attack kittie.

Hungry kittie.

Silly cats.

Directionally challenged cat.

Now this is a good mom.

Idiocracy isn't going to take 500 years to happen.

I need one of these........hey, it's only 4 grand.

This is tricky..........Food Network subliminal advertising. Like we need another McDonald's commercial.....

Till later.

No comments: