Thursday, January 11, 2007

Impeach the bastard........

I'm thinking 43 needs to get fired. Same thing with Dick.

Couple things come to mind when I read this article....

He's drinking again and he's genuinely lost his mind.

Nancy Pelosi and her band of Democrats better step up to the plate and put a stop to this insanity.

The Dems need to block more funding-it's blood money....plain and simple.

I am a fan of iTunes and iPods, I love how easy it is to use and manage playlists on my Nano, but in this case-they screwed up and need to pay up.

Oh hell yeah! Congress is leading by example........even if they don't want to....hats off to Mrs. Pelosi.

Much like there is "asshole parking"......I'm an "asshole former smoker" ..don't even think about lighting up a smoke when you're in my presence, I'll make a huge scene and maybe we can even have a fistfight over it. I'm pretty militant about not breathing your second hand smoke.

Today's art break...........sand sculptures.

Here's why airline pilots get paid so much money.....sometimes they deserve it.

Till later.

No comments: