Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happiness is a 25 dollar knife....

I don't ask for much at work.....but I really like to have at least one sharp knife to use.

Since one of our part-timers used the last good knife we had to open cardboard boxes with.......I went out and bought a really good knife that the store reimbursed me for. I don't think they were entirely happy about buying a 25 dollar knife, but I figure it's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.

Besides, having a really sharp knife that is well balanced is so much better then using those 3 dollar knifes that most places sell.

This scares me shitless. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about the Big "C"....I smoked for 20 years or so........I sure hope I quit early enough.

The price sure goes down a lot slower then it goes up.

I think she is in the running for Mom of the Year, I can't believe she didn't win last year.

Looks totally way cool, but I still can't get over how much it costs.....that's a lot of money for something that doesn't have a user replaceable battery.

I wish I coulda been there, I used to love playing with my scale racecar track when I was a kid.....this one's quite a bit larger then anything I ever had.

How much you wanna bet Scooter gets pardoned before 43 leaves office?

Our son already has his expansion pack installed. I don't know much about W.O.W., but as long as he keeps his grades up, I have no problem paying for his habit. He could have worse hobbies....

Looks like we finally got some cold weather...

....while 30 degrees hardly qualifies for bitter cold, it is a shock to the system from the 5o's and 60's we've been enjoying. I was watching the news last night and watched some poor driver in an SUV slide on some ice and managed to hit at least 4 cars, a wall and a pole over the course of maybe 30 seconds.

He was only going maybe 5 or 10 mph, but I'm betting the only undented sheetmetal on his vehicle was the roof.

Got all my paperwork back from the state, looks like our son and I will be going to the bank on Thursday to open up a business account. Woo hoo.......we're almost officially official!

Till later.

No comments: