Thursday, January 04, 2007

Don't know if any of y'all use AVG anti-virus but if you do, I'm sure you've gotten a warning from them telling you your free anti-virus is going to expire soon. While it's not completely clear from the message that pops up is that they still will be offering free anti-virus and anti-spyware software..........you can find it here.

Of course.... my favorite is the donut.

The Donald sure has a bad temper.......and is that really his hair? At least he kicked in 10 grand to this guy. The guy is a hero in my book. We'd all like to think we could think that fast and act that bravely in a situation like that but I know I'd have a hard time doing something like that.

Whoever the guy was that decided to put twice as many perforations on a roll of paper towels is a genius. I end up using about 1 and 1/2 paper towels every time because I tear off 3 "half sheets" instead of just one.

We keep our house thermostat set at 66 degrees in the winter. Since our daughter has been home on break, we've had to bump it up a few degrees. My wife and I kinda like it cool, I've been roasting these past couple weeks. Maybe if we're lucky, we won't need much heat this winter.

This blog speaks the truth about how our older folks aren't being respected. I'm gonna be one of those older folks someday and if it keeps going the way it's going now-there will be lots of 19 year olds out there I'll be able to swear at.

Took a friend out yesterday to buy a computer, they got one helluva good deal on a laptop. I'm guessing since XP is on the way out and Vista will be here in a few weeks.....computer companies aren't selling many computers right now. I saw a laptop similar to what they bought yesterday for about 250 bucks more several weeks ago.

It's always fun to remove all the shovelware and go through countless updates when you set up a new computer.......I'm starting to get pretty good at it. Novice computer users must freak out when they try to set up a new computer, all kinds of dialog boxes pop up asking for permission to install updates and fill out forms.....

Oh, I forgot....that's why I started up my business:-)

Till later.

No comments: