Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bushie

You're doing a helluva job Bushie.

I was perusing some online news and the dude is getting slammed (rightfully so) from all sides.

If the guy had at least a half a brain (he doesn't) he'd fire everyone from the Vice President down to all the Cabinet members and start over.

What's the worst that could happen?

Wait, maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question......

When I was a teenager and my friends and I went to the mall and we saw someone with an expensive car parked like this.......we would all position our vehicles inches from the asshole parker and block them in.

How to tell when you are truly lazy.

I am so glad I don't have to fly as part of my job because it won't be long before anal probes will become part of the boarding procedure.

If you don't read Ed over at CycleDog........today's piece will give you a chuckle. Me? Sure, I'd like to own a nice new shiny car ........as long as someone else is paying for it. I typically run my vehicles until they are ready for the junkyard. I'm 47 and I've owned 5 vehicles since I started driving at age 16. My wife has only owned 3.

Professional courtesy is dead. My sister-in-law is an attorney and she hates lawyer jokes.

Till later.

No comments: