Friday, March 02, 2007

Everyone's sick..........

I think half of the folks where I work are out with the flu.

Not me so far.

One advantage of working by myself most of the time is there isn't anyone around to spread cold germs with.

I sure hope my luck holds out, it's actually supposed to be half-way decent outside this Sunday and I was actually thinking about taking the first bike ride of 2007. I'm not much of a cold weather rider, anything below 35 or 40 degrees will keep me inside. I am so out of shape, a ride down the river will probably take me twice as long as it usually does. Oh well, it will be nice to get out.

Speaking about bikes, I found one that costs 14,000 dollars. Pretty neat except I'd be afraid that I'd get run over and it would be really hard to bail out since you are in a cockpit. Pretty cool nonetheless.....I love the Hammacher Schlemmer catalog, I can't afford anything in it, but it's just like when I was a kid checking out the Sears Christmas catalog.

I woulda voted to let the dude keep his job. As long as he/she does the job they were hired for......I wouldn't care if they were a guy that dressed as a girl or a girl who dressed as a guy. I guess I'm just liberal that way.

We are having a blast with our Nintendo Wii, I can't imagine anyone paying 600 bucks for a Playstation 3, it doesn't have that many good games. The Wii on the other hand comes with games already in the box and the ones we've bought so far are really fun to play. How you play games on it is really hard to describe, but very easy to learn.

I don't begrudge Anna Nicole her 15 minutes of fame but damn......when will it end? I'm having a hard time remembering why she was famous in the first place.

Same with this bimbo........throw her ass in jail for awhile. If it was just a regular run of the mill citizen......they'd be in jail for sure.

As if we aren't fat enough....I have to admit-I loves me some Burger King once and awhile but I don't ever see me getting a pizza from a vending machine. I'm surprised they aren't installing them in the drive thru at BK in case you get hungry waiting for your burgers.

How come the critics always gotta bash the movies I like to go see? I have simple tastes in movies......if something blows up, plunges down a ravine and then blows up or blows up after a car chase.......I like it. As long as something blows up.

What's the last thing that goes through a flies mind before it hits the windshield of your car? Its asshole.

Never lose another remote control again. We tie brightly colored fake flowers to ours so it's easy to spot.

Maybe at one time in my life I would have tried this, but I'm much too smart now. I'd have my son get out and open the gate.

Our daughter is coming home for spring break today.

I always look forward to her visits home, I hope she up for some breakfast and shopping Saturday morning..........I love getting the whole family up at 6 AM to hang out.

Sounds kinda weird to have family time at 6 in the morning but it works for us.

Till later.

No comments: