Monday, March 05, 2007

Well...........

Didn't go for a ridey ride Sunday.

Not for lack of desire....it was really, really windy.

I can deal with breezy and I fully intended to ride even after talking to my buddy Hank. He said it was windy and while I believed him, it wasn't until I opened up the front door and damn near got blow off the porch that I decided it might be a better idea to wait for another day.

I am so jonesing to get back on the bike. I think I kinda got burned out on riding last fall, but I'm pretty much over that now..........I just want to ride.

__________________________________________

Warning...........I'm gonna shoot my mouth off about politics, so if that sort of thing pisses you off.....seeya next blog post.

Ann Coulter made some snide remarks about John Edwards.

Here's some of what she said....

Here she is on Al Gore: "I hear he has a small carbon footprint. You know what they say about men with a small carbon footprint. Mind you, at 400 pounds, he probably can't see any footprint."

On John Edwards: "I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot."

On Barack Obama: "I refer to him as B. Hussein Obama. He's half-white and half-black, half-Christian and half-Muslim and half-atheist. Something there for every Democrat."

On Bill Clinton: "He was called the first black president. Obama might be half-black and half-white. Bill was half-white and half-trash."

On Hillary Clinton: "Hillary has already started to put together her White House team. It has to be diverse. It has to have blacks and whites and men and women. All sorts of women, as long as they aren't called Monica."

I'm just some dumbass guy that makes donuts and has an internet connection but I don't see anyone in the Republican party that can win in 2008. I'm not that impressed by anyone in the race on the Democratic side either......with the possible exception of Obama. He doesn't have lots of experience running anything but then again......George Bush didn't either.

Maybe Al Gore could have another shot. Anyone remember what the country was like back in the late 90's? Things could be worse.

Till later.

No comments: