Monday, March 26, 2007

Nicest day of the year.....

Sunday was the nicest day of the year and I was stuck inside with what I like to call the "Screwdriver in My Eyeballs" headache. Not a migraine and not a sinus headache, but a dull pain directly behind my eyes.

Nothing seemed to help it, usually the caffeine in the tea I drink or Excedrin will do the trick, but no luck yesterday. I did get to watch the entire NASCAR race yesterday, first one I've watched without the benefit of a VCR to skip commercials in a while. Damn, they pack in a lot of commercials in 4 hours. Now I remember why I don't watch much TV.

With everything going on in the world, lots of people have way worse problems then missing a gorgeous day having to sit still in a chair watching TV so I'll shut up now...........

My wife and I were out and about on Saturday when she wanted a cup of coffee. Since McDonalds has been advertising their coffee lately, she had me stop at our local Mickey D's for some.

I hate to way our local franchise has their customer ordering area set up. No cattle chutes so you have no idea when you're "next" and when we went-there was one register open with 15 customers crowded around. My lovely wife said the coffee was pretty good, but they served it in a dribble cup. Everytime she tried to take a drink, it would dribble out the lid. Way to go McDonalds.......

Gonna help my mom set up a website for her craft guild at church, they had a sale over the weekend and sold over 2 thousand dollars worth of crafts and baked goods. My wife and were there and she bought some cool looking stuff and I bought baked goods. I don't know who baked the banana bread........but it was good.

On Friday last week, the girls from our high school won the state championship in basketball for the second time in a row. One loss in 2 years is pretty good.

Till later......

No comments: