Monday, March 05, 2007

Wind chill of zero......

Yeah, yeah, I know I like to bitch about the weather but damn..........it's March, isn't supposed to warm up some? It's about zero degrees with the wind chill......and it's gonna snow on Wednesday.

Somebody shoot me.

I am ready for some warm weather.

All you ever wanted to know about Twinkies.... Years ago I visited one of the bakeries that make Twinkies and I'm pretty sure they are untouched by humans during the entire manufacturing process.

I like most kinds of music, but listening to country is the same as nails on a chalkboard as far as I'm concerned. How comes all the guys wear cowboy hats? Heck, I bet most of those guys ain't never ridden a cow.

Check out the video of the WurlyBird. I woulda called it the Vomitron.

Till later........

No comments: