Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm off and..............

As previously predicted, I'm off this weekend and it's raining.

Oh well, looks like it will be a good weekend to do the taxes and get caught up on some unwatched TV shows. I have stuff taped from Discovery and TLC from over a month ago. It's kinda fun to just pop a tape into the VCR and see what is on it because I have no idea what I taped 4 or 5 weeks ago.

That last one looks like it hurt.

I'm not a waiter but I do work retail....I can think of a few. One of my favorites is when a customer whistles at me to get my attention. I totally ignore anyone that does that.

I'm not kidding, this 2 year old is better then me at Wii Tennis.

I'm eating a big 'ole bowl of spinach salad as I write this.

I read lots of blogs and I have to apologize to whomevers blog I saw this on, I had about 30 tabs open in Firefox and I kinda lost track. That has to best the coolest Flickr set I've seen for awhile.

Till later.

No comments: